Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Rules and Announcements / 2022-2023 School Year Registrations
« Last post by Christopher A on August 12, 2022, 09:55:58 PM »
The new school year is fast approaching. 

Classes begin Tuesday, September 20.

The registration fee and first semester payments are due on September 6. 
Rules and Announcements / Easter Vacation
« Last post by Christopher A on April 09, 2022, 12:28:45 PM »
Please note that there will be no classes on April 12 or April 19.  We will resume on April 26.

May everyone have a blessed Holy Week and a Happy Easter!
Rules and Announcements / 2nd Semester Fees Are Due
« Last post by Christopher A on January 17, 2022, 12:36:19 PM »
This is a reminder that our rental payment to the church is due in a week, so please pay your second semester fees soon.  Thank you!
Rules and Announcements / Login Issues
« Last post by Christopher A on August 23, 2021, 10:54:02 PM »
Some people may experience login issues. 

The first problem you may encounter is not being able to login when using the login box at the top of the forum index.  Fortunately, this is not a major problem and can be bypassed by using the LOGIN button instead and signing in there.

The second problem may prevent you from logging in using the LOGIN button.  Again, it is easily solved by going to the index of the forum (main page) and hitting refresh.  Try logging in again.  It should work.  It does for me.

Someday when I get more time to bother with refreshing my memory about php forums, I'll dive in and see if I can fix these annoyances.  Meanwhile, you still should be able to use the forum.
Rules and Announcements / FAQ
« Last post by Christopher A on August 14, 2021, 02:29:42 PM »
What is Immaculate Heart Homeschool Co-op?

Immaculate Heart Homeschool Co-op is an organization founded with the intention of providing support to parents who are homeschooling their children in the Rockford and Belvidere area. Our classes primarily focus on special subjects such as music, art, and physical education, but are open to expanding to core subjects according to the needs of the member families.

Where are you located?

We use the facilities of St. James Center, on 320 Logan Avenue, Belvidere, Illinois.

What ages do you accept?

We will accept families that have children from pre-K through high school.

When do you meet?

We meet on Tuesdays from 9 AM until 12 PM.

What is your registration fee?

We charge $65 per family each year.

Are there additional fees?

In order to use the facilities at St. James Center, each family must pay a fee of $120 per semester.

When does the co-op begin?

Our first classes are on September 28, 2021.

What classes do you offer?

Currently we have music, art, science, religion, physical education, and reading.  We also offer tutoring in math.  If we have enough interested families, we can also offer Latin and/or Spanish.  Other classes might be available based on the knowledge and skills of our member families.

Rules and Announcements / Forum Rules
« Last post by Christopher A on August 14, 2021, 02:20:14 PM »
These rules are subject to change.

• Avoid any kind of foul language or taking the Lord's name in vain.
  • No advertising or solicitations without permission.
  • If you post links to anything, please provide a description of the site you are linking to.
  • Be sure to post everything in the appropriate section.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10